For the first couple of days Andrew was sick with a stomach bug so I bopped around town exploring the village and shops. By day 3 I was just itching to get out on the slopes, and we finally did! Here are a few of our pictures from the trip.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Christmas In Colorado
This year we spent Christmas at Mountain Village in Telluride Colorado with the Wilson's. Believe it or not, this was my first Wilson Christmas, and destination Christmas as well. Although I missed a lot of the traditions I grew up with, it was fun to be up on the slopes celebrating the holiday in such a beautiful snowy white setting.
For the first couple of days Andrew was sick with a stomach bug so I bopped around town exploring the village and shops. By day 3 I was just itching to get out on the slopes, and we finally did! Here are a few of our pictures from the trip.
For the first couple of days Andrew was sick with a stomach bug so I bopped around town exploring the village and shops. By day 3 I was just itching to get out on the slopes, and we finally did! Here are a few of our pictures from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment