Monday, August 11, 2014

Our New House

We couldn't be more excited to move into our new home in less than two weeks!

After browsing Austin homes since the day Andrew and I got married, and more seriously searching over last 2 months we are so excited to have finally found the ONE! Andrew and I are in love with this house for many reasons.  The number one reason being the neighborhood, Lost Creek, where Andrew and I both spent much of our childhood years. Andrew grow up in this neighborhood so he knows it like the palm of his hand. Right after we visited the house for the first time, Andrew drove me all around pointing out the homes of each of his friends.  The neighborhood county club is not only where Andrew proudly swam on the swim team, but also where I took tennis lessons as a kid and where I was a lifeguard throughout high school.

Here are some pictures of the house as it looks now. Can't wait to give another update once we are settled in!
















No comments:

Post a Comment