Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Halloween: Weekend 1 of 2

Although this is Avery's 2nd Halloween, it's her first time to really enjoy it. Luckily she's at an age where she can start to participate in some of the activities.  Little did I know, at this age, there are so many Hallowing activities and parties to attend, who know it was such a big deal!  I remember when I was younger, it was just a one night event. Avery will be celebrating Halloween for two full weeks!

We kicked off the holiday with a kids party at Barton Creek Country Club. On one floor they had activities for the younger kids such as a critters section including all sorts of snakes, turtles and lizards, a candy bar, witches ring toss and a haunted picture station. Up stairs was the older kids party including 2 bouncy houses, a DJ, pumpkin decorating and a hula hoop filled dance party.

Avery was a strawberry, and believe it or not she kept her hat on the entire time! Elise was a glamorous witch.










No comments:

Post a Comment