Sunday, November 4, 2012

29 Weeks Pregnant

Baby Developments

Baby Wilson weighs a little over 2.5 pounds (the same weight as a acorn squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, my doctor has asked me to increase my protein, vitamin C, fiber and iron intake.

Week 29: November 1, 2012

Boston Baby Shower

My mother-in-law and Aunt Ginny hosted a beautiful shower this past Sunday. The theme was pink so everything matched. There were about 18 people total including a mix of work friends, my tennis team and family. I'm so thankful for such a great shower and for everyone who attended. We had a great time!

Diaper Cake 
I honestly could not believe how tiny these newborn diapers are!
Can you believe my Mother-in-law made this! So awesome!

Me with my mom and Andrew's mom

I couldn't wait to organize all the wonderful gifts as soon as I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment