This week, baby Wilson measures over 16 inches long. Last week at our sonogram appointment baby Wilson weighed 3.5 pounds which puts her in the 55th percentile. This is about the weight of a pineapple, which I believe is baby Wilson's favorite fruit. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. One thing I keep reading is she's heading into a growth spurt over the next few weeks. I can't even imagine getting bigger than I am now!
Weekend in Austin
I had the best weekend in Austin. The weekend was ridiculously busy! We shopped at Christmas Affair, ate plenty of Mexican food, celebrated my birthday and best of all, had a lovely baby shower!
Kelly & I
Me, Mom and Kelly
All the hostesses. They did a fabulous job!
Kelly and I with our cousins Jenni and Kerri. Also pregnant!
Look Forward To...
THANKSGIVING!
This will be my 3rd Thanksgiving to spend with the Maitland Family (this is Andrew's Mom's family). Every year we run the Wild Turkey 5 Mile Run in Salem Thanksgiving morning then head over to Acton MA for an afternoon of great food and wine. This year will be a little different for me considering I'll be trotting a short walk the morning of and sipping cider, but all the same, I love holidays!
You are so cute!
ReplyDelete