Thursday, August 29, 2013

7 Months Old

 
At 7 months old Avery is definitely adding a new dynamic to our family. Here are a few things about her:

Personality: She loves to sing and laugh! Andrew and her are constantly singing made up songs together which makes for a noisy household.  She also loves to laugh when tickled, or snuck up on (Andrew loves to try and scare her and she just laughs at him). Yesterday I was doing old cheerleading chants and dances in the kitchen and she was rolling over laughing... I must have lost my touch.

Getting Around: Avery has no problem getting where she wants to go.  She crawls all over the house so we've invested in 2 gates, with a 3rd on the way (thanks to my client Baby's Journey!).  Last night she even crawled up 2 steps on the stairs! But her favorite place to get into is the pantry. With so many smells and bright colors I can see how it'd be hard to resist...  Next house project is to install a baby proof pantry door.

Sleep: Getting much better! She goes to bed around 9pm and still wakes up at 6am, with 2 wakings throughout the night around midnight and 3am. I've had worse so I'm not going to complain on this front.

Food: Avery will eat anything... once.  At this point we feed her almost everything (except for the big allergy scares...nuts, peanut butter, strawberries...).  I'm trying to make most of her meals at home so the fruits and veggies have been the easiest. Some of her favorite foods are:

Veggie: Carrots & Sweet Potato

Dairy: Mozzarella (string cheese style)

Random: Spiral Pasta & Hummus - She could eat it all day long! 


No comments:

Post a Comment