Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer Vacation: Florida

Our 2nd family vacation this summer was to visit Nana and Pops at their new home in Florida. It's such an easy flight and short flight from Boston I'm sure we'll be making this trip often. Visiting the Wilson's is like going to summer camp. Our days are filled with lots and lots of activities. Here was a typical day.

Morning Run or walk around the neighborhood
- This trip Andrew and I did a long run covering 12.4 miles around The Villages

Golf
- The guys played 4 times and I played 3. One thing I learned is it's important to wear the right attire. Nothing too short... this is a retirement community after all :)

Pickleball
- Jack and I are no longer undefended, but still on the up: 1:3. Andrew was very impressive on the court for a first time player.

Pool
- So many pools to choose from but the most convenient was the one in the backyard. 

Cocktails
- Jacko Martini's or Driveway Mojitos.... such a tough choice!

Dinner
- So many choices of restaurants...

Here are a few great pics from the trip.
 

Happy 4th of July!





No comments:

Post a Comment