Sunday, April 21, 2013

3 Months Old

Avery Elizabeth Wilson: April 20, 2013




Our little angel is 3 months old! What a blessing she has been. I feel so lucky to have been home with her these past 3 months. We've become best buds! She amazes me everyday by showing me something new. Lately she...

 - Loves bath time. Her first laugh was a few weeks ago while she was kicking and splashing in the tub.

- Wears size 1 diapers.

- Is in 0-3 months clothing.
 
- Weighs a little over 11 lbs.









- Is very outgoing and will let anyone hold her.

- Talks up a storm (in her own baby language of course).

- Has recently found her hands and loves to suck on them.

- Loves to look at herself in the mirror.








- Has started to grab at objects and will occasionally hold on to them.

- Enjoys reading bedtime stories with Daddy.

- Loves to watch TV. Lately I've been playing her YouTube videos of Nursery Rhymes/Songs. Her favorite is Old MacDonald.





- Finds the running stroller soothing.

- Falls asleep in the car seat with in minutes of the car moving.

- Prefers to sleep on her left side and will roll over there any chance she gets.

- Has the most sensitive skin ever! I swear she has a new rash or mark every time I look at her. And it cracks me up how the Pediatrician is always telling me to put Aquaphor on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment