Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trip to Florida

Avery is a Frequent Flyer

Our 2nd trip while on maternity leave was to The Villages in Florida to visit Nana and Pops. Avery did a great job on the flight flashing her smile at all the passengers and taking a few short naps here and there. This was only a 2 hour flight from Boston so not too bad. I've become a little partial to flying Jet Blue since they fly direct to both Orlando & Austin, have a changing table in the bathroom and personal TVs (Avery loves to watch TV).

The weather in Florida couldn't have been better! It was such a nice change to go from 45 degrees to 85 degrees. Our sunny days were filled with lots of activities such as tennis, pickleball (my partner and I were undefeated I might add!), swimming and lots of relaxing. It was a great trip!

 Out to dinner with Nana & Pops
 Aunt Terry came for lunch one day and met Avery for the first time


Avery and I at the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment