Sunday, August 12, 2012

17 Weeks

Baby Developments
This week baby Wilson weighs about 5.9 ounces and is around 5 inches long from head to bottom (about the size of an onion). She/He is finally starting to develop some body fat to cover that little bony body.  The heart is now regulated by the brain and has a more steady beat, about 140 to 150 times per minute — about twice as fast as mine! This weeks developmental skills include sucking and swallowing.

Week 17: August 9, 2012

What I Miss This Week
One thing I truly missed this week was being able to a have a glass of wine. Everyone who works in advertising knows that drinking and working often come hand in hand. This week our office had two great social events.  One being happy hour on a yacht with clients and another included a Beirut Tournament (beer pong) at the office.  Although I miss fully participating in these events, I know I will have an excuse to pull out the koozie again some day soon!

Thanks Jack & Maureen for the Koozie!
And of course I miss Andrew who's traveling for work this week!
 Here I am talking to him on the phone after breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment