18 Week Baby Developments
Head to rump, baby is about 5 1/2 inches long and he/she weighs almost 7 ounces. The blood vessels are visible through the thin skin, and the ears are
now in their final position. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form
around the nerves, a process that will continue for a year after the baby is
born.
Week 18: August 18, 2012
Maternity Clothes
I had no idea maternity clothes were so comfortable! If I had known, I may have jumped on board much sooner. Just in the last week or so I've had so many client meetings that my sundresses just weren't cutting it. I broke down and bought a few work appropriate pants and tops that should get me through the winter. (Yes, to all you Texan's, I said winter! This is the season that comes as early as October here in Boston!) Surprising, they are just as stylish as my normal clothes.
What I'm Looking Forward To

Only a few more days until we find out if Baby Wilson is a boy or girl, considering he/she is willing to cooperate during the ultrasound. Luckily our appointment is at 8:00am so I'm willing to wait around as long as it takes to find out either way! As you can see, Andrew is already looking to buy a soccer ball for the baby. Just not sure yet if it should be pink or blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment