This week was all about 2's! It was our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday
and I made it to 22 weeks last Thursday!
Week 22 Baby Developments
This week baby Wilson is the size of a papaya at 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces in weight. The lips are becoming more distinct. The eyes have completely formed, but the iris (the colored portion of the eye) still lacks pigment. The eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and the pancreas is continuing to mature. Now that she can hear noises outside the womb, studies show that baby finds gentle music and her parent's voice most soothing. She's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. Although, with all this sleep, she's become more active when awake. One night Andrew asked if she could be bruising my insides after feeling one of her powerful kicks. But then he smiled and said she'll be a great soccer player.
Week 22: September 13, 2012
Let The Nesting Begin!
If you know anything about me, you know I love to shop. Especially for clothes! Over the past few months I've come across some adorable outfits I just couldn't resist. With a little help from the rest of the family, our little girl's wardrobe and room accessories are starting to grow!
Andrew's favorite is this adorable pink & green camo Columbia jacket that will keep our little one warm through her first New England winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment