Monday, April 8, 2013

Avery is 2 Months Old

Stats: 10lb 14oz & 23in

I can't believe our little angel is 2 months old.  As soon as we got back from Austin I couldn't wait to dress Avery up and have a little photo shoot.  With her 2 month sticker on a onesie and polkadot tutu on she was happy to play along.  Following the photo shoot, it was time for a morning bath.  If only I had noticed the wet rag dripping on my iPhone! All of our pictures were lost from that day (luckily I had backed up the night before).

Here are a few pictures of Avery enjoying life at month 2!

 She is almost too big to sleep in the pack & play!
 She is over the snow!


 Loves to hang out with her grandparents




 Story time is the best.
 Getting much better at tummy time.
First flight was to Austin. She did great!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope your phone is ok! Wish those pictures hadn't been erased!

    ReplyDelete